- 30 g Coconut Oil (76 °C)
- 50 g Palm Oil
- 10 g Olive Oil
- 10 g Sunflower Oil
- 38 g Water
- 14.6 - 15.5 g NaOH (-> 15 g for about 3% super fat)
1) Combine oils and heat gently. Let cool to 38 °C.
2) Combine solid lye and water, stir well. Set aside and allow to cool (38 °C).
3) Combine lye solution and melted oils. Stir until the mixture traces.
4) Pour raw soap into prepared molds. Let it in the mold for at least 24 hours.
5) Remove the soap from the molds, slice it into bars and let it cure for 4-8 weeks.
In chemistry, a soap is a salt of a fatty acid.