This was a project for a Mosfet power driver shield for an arduino. The driver provides a sink source / is driven to ground. It was originally used with MaxMSP or PD, and used to drive solenoids, so it has protection diodes. SMD-parts required!
Schematic (single channel)
- Mosfet: 14x IRF510
- LED: 14x any in reverse mount (SMD PLCC2)
- Resistors: 14x 1k and 100k (SMD 1206)
- Diode: 14x 1n4001 (SMD)
- Arduino Connectors 2.54mm: 6 pins, 2x 8 pins, 10 pins
- Driven Connectors: 3.5mm: 2x 8 pins, 4 pins (RP023xxHBWC)
- Power Connector: HEBW 21 (bei reichelt.de)
- Reset Printtaster/Kurzhubtaster
- Jumper for power selection
Don't forget the solder bridges!