KitSprint ANORG 2018
- 1 What is it about
- 2 Date: 23-25. Feb 2018, and after-session
- 3 Location: ANORG, Hohlstrasse 612, Zürich, Switzerland
- 4 Infrastructure
- 5 People
- 6 Projects
What is it about
Let's look into remaking some of our kits and classic SGMK style PCBs, make them Shenzhen Ready, make new ones using the DIY-CAD method, prepare them for one-click orders using Kitspace.org, PCB-way, mouser shopping lists etc...
Date: 23-25. Feb 2018, and after-session
Starting on Friday late afternoon....
Hacking geeking until Sunday Night. Food and drinks will be provided through SGMK new productions budget!! hurray!!!
Everybody is welcome to stay a few more days at ANORG to continue their projects or just geek around. kinda call it Homemade WinterCamp :-)
Location: ANORG, Hohlstrasse 612, Zürich, Switzerland
Available from dusjagr and ANORG
- Etching facility, UV lamp
- PCB material
- dusjagr's stock of materials and tools
- access to all we need from MechArtLab
- Many working tables
- crappy 3d Printern µ-Delta from dusjagr
- Power sockets
I will bring
- put stuff here
Yes, it's working again!! a little intro is on Friday evening.
Preparing for the ANORG bistro Fertig there are looads of kitchen utentsils to experiment with food and all kinda other cooking stuff.
We can host up to 5-6 people comfortably somewhere in our studio! Bring a sleeping bag. extra matraces can also be sourced from our studio.
- Marc Dusseiller
- Gaudi - 23./24. Feb. (25. het Medea Geburi), plan to stay the night from 24.-25 hacking as I want to send stuff out on Sunday.
- Kaspar (Kitspace.org)
- David Craven
- Claude W.?
- Felix B is present on Friday and
- Livia M on Sunday
DIY-CAD (Children Aided Design)
I developed this design-kit for making creative and diverse PCB designs collaboratively as an idea to promote Open Science Hardware during the GOSH meeting in Chile, March 2017. See more notes about DIY-CAD on this wiki.
Let's make new design Kits for other circuits!!
Put your idea here
- Plan to finally make the ChaosLooper and/or the BitBadge 2.0 shenzhen ready (gaudi)