Slice yourself using CURA
- install Cura 4.0.xx (newsest version)
- Add "New Printer" and choose Ender3 (in older version just choose any rectangular and edit the print size)
- Start with the pre-made settings or use dusjagr's "optimized" curaprofiles for draft (0.2mm) or fine (0.1mm)
Print from microSD card
That's kinda the easiest and sofar gave me the best results.
Connect via OctoPrint
Login with: mechartlab / MECHARTLAB WIFI KEY (check on whiteboard).
- /dev/ttyUSB0 for Ender3
- /dev/ttyACM0 for MicroDelta aka RandeDelta
- Neue Ender Siech im MechArtLab
Upload to SD card notworking
Slice on OctoPrint (experimental)
used this instruction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I_BIR36Grk
it's kinda working with the cura settings. but print quality not so good still....